The NFT auction for this event will go live on May 14th 2022
Click here to access and place bids.
1F, Somptueux Central, 52 Wellington St, Central, Hong Kong
Below is the list of the 9 NFTs on auction for the Ando event.
Each NFT is unique and provides the owner with:
- A table at this exclusive event and the chance to eat a bespoke chef created menu.
- Early membership in the Gourmeta community.
- The ability for the member to not only experience the meal, but to savor the memory of the event by providing the chance to start building their collection of Gourmeta NFTs. Each holder will receive dish NFTs from the event to add to their collection and display to the Gourmeta community.
- A Gourmeta limited edition Founders NFT Badge providing members with access and discounts on future drops.
- Future token rewards based on number of dishes held by a member.
Edition 1 of 9 - Table for 6 @ 6.30pm
Edition 2 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 6.45pm
Edition 3 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 6.45pm with full wine pairing
Edition 4 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 6.45pm
Edition 5 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 7pm
Edition 6 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 7pm
Edition 7 of 9 - Table for 4 @ 7.15pm
Edition 8 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 7.15pm with full wine pairing
Edition 9 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 7.30pm
Chef Agustin Balbi, formerly of Haku, has established Ando as a leading fusion restaurant combining influences from throughout his illustrious career.
Ando presents Balbi’s cuisine with Spanish and Japanese influences in forms of tasting menus. The name ‘Ando’ takes after part of Balbi’s name which also is the Spanish verb participle to describe an action in the present; while in Japanese, language the term refers to a sense of solace.
The restaurant presents a cuisine with elements derived from Balbi’s Spanish roots and influences from Japan, where the chef honed his craft during his tenure at Tokyo’s Cuisine Michel Troisgros and Nihonryori Ryugin. He received his first star in 2020
Helmed by Chef-Founder, Agustin Balbi, the restaurant’s name has multiple meanings: in Spanish, it acts as the present participle – the act of doing, whilst in Japanese the word alludes to a sense of comfort. This dual meaning reflects the interesting concept behind Andō in which Balbi fuses his Spanish ancestral roots with Japanese inspiration – Japan being the land that heavily shaped his skills in the kitchen.
Ando received its first Michelin star in 2020.
Please click here to view all frequently asked questions and notifying the restaurant regarding any dietary requirements or allergies.