The NFT auction for this event will go live in May, 2022
Click here to access and place bids.
5/F, 18 On Lan Street, Central, Hong Kong
Below is the list of the 9 NFTs on auction for the Mono event.
Each NFT is unique and provides the owner with:
- A table at this exclusive event and the chance to eat a bespoke chef created menu.
- Early membership in the Gourmeta community.
- The ability for the member to not only experience the meal, but to savor the memory of the event by providing the chance to start building their collection of Gourmeta NFTs. Each holder will receive dish NFTs from the event to add to their collection and display to the Gourmeta community.
- A Gourmeta limited edition Founders NFT Badge providing members with access and discounts on future drops.
- Future token rewards based on number of dishes held by a member.
Edition 1 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 7.30pm
Edition 2 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 7.30pm
Edition 3 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 7.30pm
Edition 4 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 8pm
Edition 5 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 8pm
Edition 6 of 9 - Table for 4 @ 8pm
Edition 7 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 8.30pm
Edition 8 of 9 - Table for 2 @ 8.30pm
Edition 9 of 9 - Table for 4 @ 8.30pm
Mono encapsulates Latin America’s complex culinary heritage, elevated by Ricardo’s technical mastery of French fine dining. Using only the finest seasonal ingredients on the market, with a focus on sustainability and responsible sourcing, the menu showcases Chef Ricardo’s unique aptitude for contrasting unusual textures and flavours, resulting in contemporary dishes with a strong foundation in tradition. He enjoys taking up a challenge and doesn’t shy away from testing the boundaries. He weaves the perspective and experience of those of his peers and patrons to shape his ethos of an ever-evolving menu.
Mono currently holds 1 Michelin Star.
Upon entering Mono, guests will arrive at the entrance foyer finished in floor-to-ceiling dark leather, flanked by a pair of vintage brass brushed satin glass wall sconces produced by Stilnovo in the 1950’s. From here, the kitchen with large stainless steel chef’s counter catches the eye. Reflecting the Chef Ricardo’s focus on intricate details, the various materials used to create the space include hand-made marble and terrazzo for the floors and special claddings made of recycled wool.
Adjacent to the chef’s table is the main dining room, featuring decorative lights by Michael Anastassides, dining chairs by Jason Miller and a bespoke carpet designed by Omar Khan. Artworks that adorn the walls explore the encounter between natural and industrial materials by artist Jason Miller.
Please click here to view all frequently asked questions and notifying the restaurant regarding any dietary requirements or allergies.